1. enjoy meeting strangers on planes, trains, in Trader Joe’s, etc. who frequently become friends.
2. have walked a marathon and 5 half marathons with Team In Training raising thousands of dollars for leukemia and lymphoma.
3. enjoy dipping my toes in a Tennessee creek.
4. love frequent walks in the warm sand on California’s Oxnard Shore beach.
5. learned how to operate my iPhone and computer from my social media savvy grandchildren
6. have directional dyslexia and boldly go the wrong way almost 100% of the time. And yes, I flew solo cross country in a single-engine Cessna – go figure? Thanks to a great compass, I landed at Chandler Field in Fresno, CA; did a “touch-and go”in Los Banos, CA; and returned safely home to Modesto, CA all in the same day. Hallelujah!
7. love working out with my Terrific Personal Trainer, Thomas, three days a week and doing cardio five days a week.
8. enjoy a warm cup of hot chocolate in front of my living room or bedroom fireplace.
9. love to laugh hysterically and often with close friends.
10. cherish my weekly Beth Moore Bible study and the other women who attend.
Book Elise to speak